- Complete the application information in detail.
- Application must be accompanied by the following (Additional items may be requested). Please note your application cannot be processed without receipt of all requested information.
- A copy of your current year to date financial statement.
- Copy of church’s current budget.
- Copies of last month’s bank statement on all accounts.
- Last three years of financials including income statements and balance sheets.
- Copy of Purchase contract, if using funds for a purchase
POLICIES AND GENERAL LOAN CONDITIONS
- Documentation: Loan documents acceptable to SWFLJ and as required under applicable state law including, but not limited to, a promissory note.
- Hazard and Liability Insurance: Fire and extended coverage and flood insurance (if applicable) will be required on insurable buildings and improvements included in the security property.
- Compliance with Zoning and Building Laws: Security property must comply with all applicable zoning and building laws.
- Expenses: The church must bear all expenses relative to the loan and its closing. SWFLJ will also charge a fee on each loan.